Never Forget

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ChairMan, Sep 12, 2007.

  1. ChairMan

    ChairMan Guest

    ChairMan, Sep 12, 2007

  2. ChairMan

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Sep 12, 2007

  3. ChairMan

    Guest

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Falling_Man

    --
    Minnesota Toe Licker Nabbed
    www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0911072toes1.html
  4. ChairMan

    ChairMan Guest

    In news:,
    Evan Platt <>spewed forth:
    > On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:29:00 -0500, "ChairMan" <> wrote:
    >
    >> this is 7mb but worth every minute
    >>
    >> Never Forget
    >> http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

    > Almost every video from that day sends chills down my spine.. but
    > Kevin Cosgrove's 911 call(s) is one of the hardest for me to listen
    > to...
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE9TLgCVLBM

    chilling
    God bless him and all the other innocents.
    Never Forget
    ChairMan, Sep 12, 2007
  5. ChairMan

    Gordon Guest

    "ChairMan" <> wrote in message
    > this is 7mb but worth every minute
    >
    > Never Forget
    > http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

    And also never forget all the money sent by Americans to aid the IRA in
    their terrorist shooting and bombing activities - funny how that suddenly
    dried up after 9/11, isn't it?

    --
    Gordon B Parker L/Cpl RE (Ret'd)
    Late 34 Fd Sqn RE, A Coy 6LI and Recce Pl att B Coy 4RGJ
    Gordon, Sep 12, 2007