    Help!
    Better to go ahead to 2k3 or just finish 2k?

    Mike Harvey
    Mike, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Mike

    unspeakable Guest

    Finish 2k, and upgrade to 03

    unspeakable, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Mike

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    agreed. Wont take much to finish from here, then the upgrade is 2 exams
    away...

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Jan 29, 2007
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks, whats cost per exam now? Hate to ask, was 100 a pop then!

    Mike, Jan 30, 2007
  5. Mike

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike" <> say in

    > Thanks, whats cost per exam now? Hate to ask, was 100 a pop then!

    http://www.vue.com/ms/ is a good place to start. Most exams are $125 per.
    Exam insurance and utilizing discount codes (check other threads here)
    can save you some money.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
    neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
    Neil, Jan 30, 2007
  6. Mike

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > (check other threads here)
    >can save you some money.

    especially the one's on whether they spit or swallow, damn cheap
    hookers!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 30, 2007