    1. Advertising

  2. Tony

    Kerry Guest

    Kerry, Jun 16, 2008

  3. In article <4855c10e$>,
    says...
    > On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:05:53 +1200, Tony wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/3429.asp

    > I can see you're not an audiophile. Anyone who's seriously into their
    > listening experience will appreciate this cable. Digital transmission is
    > all about 1s and 0s. This unique cable, hand-crafted from the finest
    > Argentinian copper, purified by world-leading metallurgists, renders the
    > digital stream of 1s and 0s more cleanly than any other cable out there.
    >
    > When I stream WAV files from my PC to my stereo with this cable, I can
    > hear the difference, especially with the high-frequencies. It makes all
    > the difference to my listening experience as I drink my $50/bottle water.
    > It has to be this way, because I stupidly coughed up US$500 for the
    > bloody thing.
    >
    > :p

    And don't forget to lubricate your ear canals with premium
    snakeoil to further enhance the experience. Those 1s and 0s
    will sound ever so much more slick, when properly greased.

    A steal at only $199.95 a bottle. I think I currently only have
    half a dozen left in the specially temperature controlled
    humidor out in the barn. Hurry, before stocks run out!

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Jun 16, 2008
  4. Roger Johnstone, Jun 16, 2008
  5. Tony

    Who Me Guest

    Roger Johnstone wrote:
    > In <newscache$t17j2k$145$> Tony wrote:
    >> http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/3429.asp

    > From that link: "Attention to detail when building this cable was used
    > by empoying high quality insulation..."
    >
    > Empoying?

    INSULATION gee what will those clever buggers think of next

    Who Me

    Who Me, Jun 18, 2008