    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks:
    Gary
    =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?=, Aug 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Might be that you want to provide more info.
    Where are you trying to link from and exactly to what?
    What kind of Web server you have and where it is installed?
    Who ever installed the Web Server should know what he/she established as
    root directory.
    However, in case you are referring to File sharing between two networked
    computer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Gary" <> wrote in message
    > I have 2 computers widows XP /Gateway networked together.
    >
    > We have a home business and I am trying to link into the conmpany website
    > that is installed on both cvcomputers, I need to link to my wife's

    computer.
    > How do I find out what her root folder is, I need to link my L drive to

    it.
    Jack, Aug 9, 2005