    how i can network the two computers and set up so that i can print to the
    main computers printer?
    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?TWVsaXNzYQ==?=, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Hi

    Assuming that your Wireless is configured correctly and you have a solid
    Wireless connection to the Wireless Router.

    Might be that you are facing two Independent issues.

    1. Router connection to the Internet.

    Not enough information to help you with this one.

    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html

    2. Local File and printer sharing.

    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).