    from removing the network card, using a different one,
    etc. Has anyone else experienced this issue and can you
    tell us how to correct it.

    Guy, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Guy

    Consultant Guest

    yeah, seup a real network, lol

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Guy

    Consultant Guest

    setup, even

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Guy

    Jtyc Guest

    > yeah, seup a real network, lol

    I have two xbox's networked together... does that count?

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  5. What network protocol are you using, and what process are you using to
    resolve names into network addresses?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 12, 2003
  6. Guy

    Consultant Guest

    netbui, lol

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > What network protocol are you using, and what process are you using to
    > resolve names into network addresses?
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  7. Guy

    chris Guest

    make sure that 'file and printer sharing' is enabled.

    chris, Nov 12, 2003
  8. Guy

    KC Guest

    YOU HAVE TO MAKE ONE OF THE WIN XP COMPUTER A DORMAIN
    CONTROLLER SERVING AS A PRIMARY DORMAIN CONTROLLER
    EMULATOR (PDC),SO AS TO PERFORM BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY
    WITH PREWINDOWS 2000.

    KC, Nov 13, 2003
  9. Guy

    Jtyc Guest

    > YOU HAVE TO MAKE ONE OF THE WIN XP COMPUTER A DORMAIN
    > CONTROLLER SERVING AS A PRIMARY DORMAIN CONTROLLER
    > EMULATOR (PDC),SO AS TO PERFORM BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY
    > WITH PREWINDOWS 2000.

    You make my head hurt. Please stop.

    Jtyc, Nov 13, 2003
  10. Guy

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:12:47 -0800, "KC"
    <> wrote:

    >YOU HAVE TO MAKE ONE OF THE WIN XP COMPUTER A DORMAIN
    >CONTROLLER SERVING AS A PRIMARY DORMAIN CONTROLLER
    >EMULATOR (PDC),SO AS TO PERFORM BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY
    >WITH PREWINDOWS 2000.

    shouldn't you be out watching to make sure no one kicks your dog?

    |{evin, Nov 14, 2003
  11. Guy

    Consultant Guest

    oh, so you can run dcpromo on an xp box now? very cool, this should save our
    customers tons of cash on licensing! we can make every desktop a dc, imagine
    the redunancy!

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  12. Guy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > YOU HAVE TO MAKE ONE OF THE WIN XP COMPUTER A DORMAIN
    > CONTROLLER SERVING AS A PRIMARY DORMAIN CONTROLLER
    > EMULATOR (PDC),SO AS TO PERFORM BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY
    > WITH PREWINDOWS 2000.

    You are a no-talent ass clown.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  13. Guy

    Consultant Guest

    I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan.
    For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves
    a Woman"!

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  14. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan.
    > For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man

    Loves
    > a Woman"!

    Turn on channel nine! It's the breast exam!

    Politician Spock, Nov 14, 2003
  15. Guy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan.
    > For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man

    Loves
    > a Woman"!

    I don't care if you're quoting a movie, you still said it. Sucka.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  16. Guy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Turn on channel nine! It's the breast exam!

    Yes, I am also not a pussy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003