    if their is a site i can go to to show me how to network
    them so we can be on the computers at the same time
    with no problems , thanks

    jd, Aug 28, 2004

  2. jd

    DC Guest

    http://www.homenethelp.com/home-network.asp
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.

    DC, Aug 28, 2004

  3. jd

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Aug 28, 2004
  4. jd

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > "jd" <> wrote in
    >
    > > i have 2 computers running xp home i want to networking them all i
    > > hve is a Linlsys 10/100 hub can anyone tell me
    > > if their is a site i can go to to show me how to network
    > > them so we can be on the computers at the same time
    > > with no problems , thanks
    > >

    > http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm
    >
    > You should dump the hub and get a router.
    >
    > http://www.homenethelp.com/web/explain/about-NAT.asp
    >
    > Duane :)

    routing will confuse him even more...
    2 pc's running a 10/100 hub will not lose noticeable performance.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Aug 29, 2004
  5. jd

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "jd" <> wrote in message
    > i have 2 computers running xp home i want to networking them all i hve

    is
    > a Linlsys 10/100 hub can anyone tell me
    > if their is a site i can go to to show me how to network
    > them so we can be on the computers at the same time
    > with no problems , thanks

    if you have the manual for the hub, it should show you a network diagram.
    if not, linksys has the info you need on their site.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Aug 29, 2004