    premium. I cannot seem to get them networked together. Am I having a
    compatability problem? I have never set up a network at home, so I am not
    sure i am taking the correct steps. Any advice?
    Jason Cravens, Mar 21, 2008

  2. Hi
    If your two computers are connected to the same Router/Switch and you have
    on Both Internet connection than you have a valid Network. The rest is
    matter of configuring the Sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 21, 2008

  3. Thanks for the quick response! I will try these suggestions when i get home.
    And yes, all go through the same router and have a live internet connection.
    Thanks again.

    Jason Cravens, Mar 21, 2008