    it. please help me to make it.

    Regards
    Sanjai.

    Sanjai, Aug 29, 2006

  2. Sanjai

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:30:30 -0700, Sanjai Has Frothed:

    > Dear Friends!
    > I need a small/big help from you.
    > we have a computer in our office and another computer with a printer in
    > our godown too.we want to set up a network connenction between these 2
    > systems without cable/wire.if we put a invoice in our office computer, the
    > print out will come thru the godown printer.i have no idea about it.
    > please help me to make it.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sanjai.

    Here's a place to start your education:

    Meat Plow, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Sanjai

    Mike Easter Guest

    Sanjai wrote:

    > we have a computer in our office and another computer with a printer
    > in our godown too.we want to set up a network connenction between
    > these 2 systems without cable/wire.if we put a invoice in our office
    > computer, the print out will come thru the godown printer.i have no
    > idea about it. please help me to make it.

    Does it matter how much it costs?

    The way to network without wire is wirelessly, which is going to be far
    more expensive and 'demanding' of a learning curve than simply adding a
    printer to the compuer which doesn't have one.

    You will need to learn about networking, you will need to learn about
    wireless networking, you will need to learn about networking/wireless
    security. Since the printer presumably isn't a network printer one
    alternative is to have it print off the connected computer which will
    have to be up and on the network. You would need a wireless router and
    a wireless card in the remote computer you want to network without
    wires. That setup could have the printer computer ethernet wired to the
    router and doing printer sharing.

    Given that level of cost and difficulty, why not just add either a
    printer or a wire/cable?

    Alternatively, you could configure with a wireless printserver so that
    then you would be able to drive the printer from the remote computer
    without the connected computer being on. That would be connected
    computer ethernet to wireless printserver, printserver to printer,
    remote computer with wireless card.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Sanjai

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-08-29, Sanjai <> wrote:
    > Dear Friends!
    > I need a small/big help from you.
    > we have a computer in our office and another computer with a printer in
    > our godown too.we want to set up a network connenction between these 2
    > systems without cable/wire.if we put a invoice in our office computer,
    > the print out will come thru the godown printer.i have no idea about
    > it. please help me to make it.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sanjai.

    You should call in the experts for quotes to set up and maintain a system
    that will work for your company in your circumstances. This will be a lot
    cheaper in the long term than trying to do it yourselves and getting in a
    mess.

    --
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Aug 29, 2006