    How do I configure my network so I can access all my files and my printer on
    my desktop from my Dell Notebook?

    Thanks! This wireless networking has been so frustrating!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3J5c3RhbCBDYW5kbGU=?=, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Basic XP -
    Advanced XP -
    Vista - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/network/evaluate/vista_fp.mspx
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 15, 2007

  3. I have simular problem.
    I have followed all the procedures I believe. I have two wired desk tops
    and one wireless lap top in the network. The desk tops see each other and I
    can see the lap top as a workgroup computer. Even though the file/printer
    sharing is on, I can not see any files from the lap top while in the desk top.

    When in the lap top I can not see either of the desk tops.

    Which setting must I concentrate on reconfiguring?

    Last summer I had a lap top that did work but now that specific lap top also
    will not communicate with the desk tops.

    All computers can access the internet fine through the router to the USP
    provider.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZTE5MQ==?=, Feb 15, 2007