    one of the ports on the back of the router?

    Thanks for any help,
    Scott V

    Scott Viney, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Scott Viney

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Wireless is a mere replacement to a wire, if you can use the Internet the Wireless work.
    Sharing files is Not related to Wireless but to the specific settings of each computer.
    Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network Settings, and
    Sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Sep 22, 2005

  3. Scott Viney

    Scott Viney Guest

    Thanks Jack,

    Ill have a surf around and see if I can get it cranking.

    Scott

    Scott Viney, Sep 22, 2005