    etc. If I set up these two computers, will it cause my son to loose
    his connection. I have no need to network his computer to the others.
    He has his own printer, scanner etc. Thanks for any info.

    Little Fish in a Big Pond, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Hello,
    No, your son's computer will not participate in the internal network. His
    Internet connection through
    the router will not be affected in any way.
    DennisC

    Dennis C. Cooney, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Thanks a lot. I thought that was how it worked but did not know for
    sure and I didn't want to mess things up as they are now.
    Looks like I have something to do now with my saturday.

    Little Fish in a Big Pond, Jul 25, 2003