    cajun cuspid Guest

    can a computer using microsoft millineum and one using microsoft 2000 be
    networked to a canon pixma MP800? How is it done.

    cajun cuspid, Feb 15, 2006

  2. cajun cuspid

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FqdW4gY3VzcGlk?= <cajun > wrote
    in news::

    > can a computer using microsoft millineum and one using microsoft 2000 be
    > networked to a canon pixma MP800? How is it done.

    Go to www.canon.com and download the USB supported driver for Microsoft: ME
    and W2K. Chances are, if it doesn't say on the box for the Canon I Pixma
    MP800 printer that it is compatable, then you can't use it with those OS's.
    If you're trying to network them together via USB then you need to set up a
    computer that is already networked via CAT5/Ethernet and find the printer
    on your network.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 16, 2006

  3. cajun cuspid

    MitchS Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?Y2FqdW4gY3VzcGlk?= <cajun >
    > wrote
    > in news::
    >
    >> can a computer using microsoft millineum and one using microsoft 2000 be
    >> networked to a canon pixma MP800? How is it done.

    > Go to www.canon.com and download the USB supported driver for Microsoft:
    > ME
    > and W2K. Chances are, if it doesn't say on the box for the Canon I Pixma
    > MP800 printer that it is compatable, then you can't use it with those
    > OS's.
    > If you're trying to network them together via USB then you need to set up
    > computer that is already networked via CAT5/Ethernet and find the printer
    > on your network.

    After you've shared it that is.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.