    I need to network 2 PC`s one XP and one ME, connected via network cards.

    Can anyone give me step by step instructions or point me to the right site?

    Thanks

    c_bcan, Jul 31, 2005

  2. c_bcan

    Malke Guest

    c_bcan wrote:

    > Hi is there a simple networking guide out there?
    > I need to network 2 PC`s one XP and one ME, connected via network
    > cards.
    >
    > Can anyone give me step by step instructions or point me to the right
    > site?
    >
    > Thanks

    Here are a few good starting points:

    http://www.wown.info/
    http://www.howtonetworking.com/default.htm

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Malke, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Feel free to visit my page on P2P troubleshooting. Although it mostly deals
    with networking 2K/XP systems, you might find something useful there.

    http://65.24.134.81/KipSolutions/P2PNetworks/TroubleshootingP2P.htm

    WmP
    MS-MVP Networking

    =?Utf-8?B?RmF0YWxfRXhjZXB0aW9u?=, Jul 31, 2005
  4. c_bcan

    c_bcan Guest

    thanks for the posts

    "Fatal_Exception" <> wrote in