    Netgera router.

    Is this possibel and if so how can it be acheived?
    , Jun 7, 2007

  2. wrote in news:1181208030.137321.13500
    @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

    > I am trying to network a Windows Millenium PC and Vista laptop via a
    > Netgera router.
    >
    > Is this possibel and if so how can it be acheived?

    Plug them both into the router and use the
    networking wizard if necessary.

    --

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!
    Bucky Breeder, Jun 7, 2007

  3. bablefish Guest

    On 7 Jun, 11:56, Bucky Breeder
    <> wrote:
    > wrote in news:1181208030.137321.13500
    > @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > I am trying to network a Windows Millenium PC and Vista laptop via a
    > > Netgera router.

    > > Is this possibel and if so how can it be acheived?

    > Plug them both into the router and use the
    > networking wizard if necessary.
    >
    > --
    >
    > My newest company is developing computer chips which
    > store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.
    >
    > This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    > staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

    I've tried this.

    What i need to know is what the network settings / configuration
    should be on both machines (and how to set these) so that they can see
    and talk to each other, any ideas?
    bablefish, Jun 7, 2007
  4. bablefish <> wrote in news:1181216150.235848.223680
    @h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

    > On 7 Jun, 11:56, Bucky Breeder
    > <> wrote:
    >> wrote in news:1181208030.137321.13500
    >> @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
    >>
    >> > I am trying to network a Windows Millenium PC and Vista laptop via a
    >> > Netgera router.

    >> > Is this possibel and if so how can it be acheived?

    >> Plug them both into the router and use the
    >> networking wizard if necessary.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> My newest company is developing computer chips which
    >> store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.
    >>
    >> This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    >> staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

    > I've tried this.
    >
    > What i need to know is what the network settings / configuration
    > should be on both machines (and how to set these) so that they can see
    > and talk to each other, any ideas?

    Use the defaults, at first.

    And then always reboot your computers
    after each setting change, to be sure.