    network between them. I have tried the setup wizard but to no avail. When i
    click view workgroup computers it says i need to contact the sys admin.
    ahhhhhh! plz help
    =?Utf-8?B?R2hvc3RyaWRlcg==?=, May 29, 2005

  2. And your operating sysems are? Is this direct PC to PC with a crossover
    cable or is there 'something' in the middle... and if so, hub, switch or
    router?
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), May 29, 2005

  3. I have got the same problem. Did you find a solution?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2lv?=, Jul 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2hvc3RyaWRlcg==?=

    Andrew C Guest

    I am also looking for a solution for this problem also. i have 3 computers
    running all winxp. two conncected wireless and one connected wired, the
    wired one and one of the wireless computers work well sharing files and
    printers and viewing networked computers. but the one other wireless
    computer says in my network places that

    "the conncection to the workgroup is not avalible, you may not have access
    privledges to this workgroup. contact the administrator of this network.

    network path not found "

    Andrew C, Jul 19, 2005