  1. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Very open ended question: Is it worth the time and money?
    Wayne, Feb 20, 2005

  2. Hello, Wayne!
    You wrote on Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:50:42 GMT:

    W> Very open ended question: Is it worth the time and money?

    And the answer as usual - it depends :) Session catalog for one in Las Vegas is
    already available at cisco.com so you can try to figure out if there is
    something you might be interested in.

    With best regards,
    Andrey.
    Andrey Tarasov, Feb 20, 2005

  3. Wayne

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Wayne wrote:

    > Very open ended question: Is it worth the time and money?

    Depends on your level of comfort/expertise etc. I thought that the one
    in Orlando (two years ago) didn't have as many "hard core" classes.

    The power sessions are pretty decent but I was a bit disappointed at
    the lack of "really techie" sessions. But your mileage may vary.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Feb 20, 2005