Networkers 2004

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Acer0001, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Acer0001

    Acer0001 Guest

    Acer0001, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Acer0001

    Klaus Guest

    (Acer0001) wrote in message news:<>...
    > On the following page it shows the locations and dates for Networkers
    > 2004:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le21/le34/learning_networkers_home.html
    >
    > I can see that in July it will be held in New Orleans on July 11-16.
    > Unfortunately, that is bad timing for me.
    >
    > Does anyone know the schedule and locations for Networkers 2004 after
    > July of 2004?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hopefully, the EUMEA one will not be in Africa again.
    I had the confirmation that I can go from my company already - then it
    came out that it would be held in SA, and as a result I could not go
    due to high travel costs.
    Can anyone who actually went there tell about the number of attendants
    ?
    Did anyone else have that issue ?

    regards
    Klaus
    Klaus, Dec 3, 2003

  3. I don't think there is going to be two in North America next year.
    First time in a long while they aren't scheduling two.

    Mike

    Mike Gallagher, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Acer0001

    Acer0001 Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:43:43 -0800, Mike Gallagher wrote:

    > I don't think there is going to be two in North America next year.
    > First time in a long while they aren't scheduling two.
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > (Acer0001) wrote in message news:<>...
    >> On the following page it shows the locations and dates for Networkers
    >> 2004:
    >>
    >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le21/le34/learning_networkers_home.html
    >>
    >> I can see that in July it will be held in New Orleans on July 11-16.
    >> Unfortunately, that is bad timing for me.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know the schedule and locations for Networkers 2004 after
    >> July of 2004?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    Well... that's a pure bummer. I got the OK to go, travel and all,
    but my sister-in-law is getting married and I pretty much have to
    be there (if I want to stay married, that is). I guess it'll have
    to be 2005. :-(
    Acer0001, Dec 6, 2003