  1. mad NATer

    mad NATer Guest

    Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?
    mad NATer, Feb 9, 2005

  2. mad NATer

    Danny Kile Guest

    mad NATer wrote:
    > Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

    NO

    --
    Danny Kile
    Certified FCC, ISCET, A+ , Network+

    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY
    Your cooperation is appreciated.
    Danny Kile, Feb 10, 2005

  3. mad NATer

    Michael Guest

    I'm living proof that you don't. I have my network+ certfication, but not A+

    Michael, Feb 10, 2005
  4. mad NATer

    mad NATer Guest

    "mad NATer" <> wrote in message
    > Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

    Thanks everyone. I don't know where I got the idea you had to get the A+
    prior to anything else.
    mad NATer, Feb 10, 2005
  5. "mad NATer" <> wrote in message
    > "mad NATer" <> wrote in message
    >> Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

    > Thanks everyone. I don't know where I got the idea you had to get the A+
    > prior to anything else.

    Some people recommend that you take the A+ before the Net+. I guess the
    feeling is that it's more of a "ground-up" approach, where you learn about
    PCs and then you learn about how to network them. In reality, I don't think
    it matters much. There really isn't much overlap between the two.
    Patrick Michael, Feb 10, 2005