    i HAVE TIME FOR A COUPLE GOOD BOOKS
    pLEASE HELP?
    wHICH BOOKS WOULD PREPARE ME BEST FOR THE TEST?

    CAPNMAX, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Your Cap Lock key is dead? If not then try to type normally.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 5, 2003

  3. CAPNMAX

    Deena Guest

    The study guide by Sybex. Also get the Test King practice
    tests.

    Deena, Nov 5, 2003
  4. "Deena" <> wrote in message
    > The study guide by Sybex. Also get the Test King practice
    > tests.

    No you don't want the testking practise tests. The reason being that they
    are questions stolen from the actual exam's questions database. Stolen and
    pirated and sold off to turn a profit, to people who can't understand the
    concepts of what they are being examined on.

    To me it seems insane that people would pay money to take an exam that they
    weren't ready for.

    Take the last posters advice and you will get little out of yur
    certification.

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 5, 2003
  5. CAPNMAX

    Capnmax Guest