    dawson smith Guest

    i have a verizon wireless air card serria 595u
    i had a network set up on my local a at 1 time but the frist up date it receave i lost it someone else had set it up for me and i do not remember how help
    dawson smith, Dec 19, 2008

  2. Hi
    Network what?
    What else you have and what would you like to achieve?
    Otherwise this might help you, http://www.evdoinfo.com/content/view/264/63/
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 19, 2008

  3. dawson smith

    John Guest

    i wonder if someone understands this post i don't perhaps if you use
    punctuations it will help a bit see how hard it is to understand if there is
    no punctuations

    John, Dec 19, 2008