    Rick Guest

    IS it wroth taking? if so where do i start.
    what r they looking for on exam?
    Rick, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Rick

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Hi,

    There is a really good newsgroup for Network+ people at
    alt.certification.network-plus. Now that HR people are beginning to
    recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good cert to
    get. It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind of
    thing. I recommend people take it as a stepping stone to the MCSE. Why
    don't you drop by and visit our Network+ forum on iCertify.net if you get a
    chance, and read some of the posts. That will help you to know more about
    the certification.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Rick

    Consultant Guest

    funny, the only people that seem to post to your threads on your sites are
    site moderators/admins

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Rick

    iCertify.net Guest

    Maybe that's because we are only three months old and are building
    membership. I don't know when you visited but we have lots of active
    members.

    Funny, the people who post insults in this forum seem to be MCNGP
    racketeers!

    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Rick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > Now that HR people are beginning to
    >recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good cert to
    >get.

    LOL!!!! On planet Makebelieve maybe so!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Rick

    Consultant Guest

    we speak the truth, and most people can't handle it, let alone speak openly
    about it in public.
    i can tell by your name as well as your ludicrous posts that you smoke alot
    of crack.

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  7. Rick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i can tell by your name as well as your ludicrous posts that you smoke alot
    >of crack.

    lol!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  8. Rick

    Kendal Emery Guest

    > It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind of
    > thing.

    That is a rather broad over-generalization. It is only partly about cabling
    and hardware. It is also about network ID's, and the whole OSI model, and
    Network Operating Systems, and troubleshooting a netowork, and the 802
    standards, and such. But, you were right that it is a good stepping stone
    cert to get. Helps prepare for the 218, some of the 216, and also the CCNA.
    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    Kendal Emery, Dec 31, 2003
  9. Rick

    iCertify.net Guest

    Say what you want about me - I'll just consider where its coming from and
    ignore it. You don't speak the truth, you guys are just nasty to new
    people - its time somebody told you to crawl back into your little hole.

    iCertify.net, Jan 2, 2004
  10. Rick

    Consultant Guest

    you go first