    *Manage Cert 2000 (70-218)
    *Net Flash design 2000 (70-221)

    I will trade any one for the network plus transcender.

    eric, Aug 31, 2003

  2. eric

    S. O'Brien Guest

    I hear www.transcender.com has a great selection you can choose from

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Aug 31, 2003

  3. eric

    eric Guest

    That's a good idea. Thanks for the tip.

    eric, Aug 31, 2003
  4. eric

    Gary - US Guest

    Take you crap to eBay and try to see it there. We don't want it here FT.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  5. eric

    porshe930 Guest

    Thanks

    Wow - another great tip. You people are really helpful! I should visit
    here more often.

    porshe930, Sep 1, 2003
  6. eric

    JaR Guest

    Re: Thanks

    "porshe930" <> wrote in message
    > Wow - another great tip. You people are really helpful! I should visit
    > here more often.

    Yeah, you should. Then maybe you'd know that ---

    "Single-User License. This license allows you to use the Transcender
    products as much as you want, for as long as you want. This license does not
    allow the product to be passed on, resold or redistributed to any other
    person. "

    source:
    http://www.transcender.com/products/licensing.asp

    idiot.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    MCSA, A+, Net+

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown

    JaR, Sep 1, 2003
  7. Re: Thanks

    I think the term "resold" means selling a purchased copy as a business sells
    a retail or wholesale item. As a private in-duh-vidual (i.e., not a
    business) I should be able to buy a Trancender exam pack and then legally
    sell it to a friend or at a garage sale for a fraction of what I paid for
    it. The only problem is that the person who bought it would not be able to
    register it using the same serial number that I used to register it with
    Trancender. He could, however, pay Trancender for a new license, but use the
    exam pack materials be bought from me.

    I've bought several used software packages from people or businesses and
    simply purchased a new license from the software's manufacturer. This only
    makes sense when doing so is cheaper than buying the full product.

    James D. Murray, Sep 2, 2003