    goto that particular system.
    by
    Balu
    balu, May 16, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    balu <> wrote:
    : Any one there whether can help me, to know where to get the code as,
    :i doing a project "Electronic copy right management system" i want
    :retriving data from one system by sending the IP port number from
    :another system ie., i want send the messaga from one system to another
    :system in the LAN connection by giving the ip address the message want,
    :goto that particular system.

    I am not sure if I understand correctly. Is the setup like this: ?

    - Client communicates with a DRM authentication gateway, sending
    it the information about the resource it wants to access
    - authentication gateway determines whether the client is authorized.
    If it is, then the authentication gateway returns an IP address
    and port number.
    - Client contacts that IP address and port number in order to retrieve
    the data.

    If that is correct, then it sounds like very standard TCP/IP
    client/server code, not specific to Cisco equipment. You can find
    many many examples of client-server TCP/IP code online, and there
    are a number of excellent books on the topic.

    I would suggest that you google for
    client-server tcp-ip tutorial
    and read the material through, and if you still have specific
    questions after that about how it works, you could ask the
    questions in comp.protocols.tcp-ip

    (Hint: the first google result on the above search
    that mentions 'free' in its URL is from an appropriate and useful
    site.)
    --
    Feep if you love VT-52's.
    Walter Roberson, May 16, 2005