    is connected directly into the router while the other is connected through
    wireless connection. What would I have to do in order to create the wireless
    network?
    =?Utf-8?B?Y29tcHVub29i?=, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Make sure that your PC wireless adapters and your router are all set to the
    same speed, for example, if you are using 802.11g @ 54Mbps then you should
    set all of your devices to 54Mbps. If you are using 802.11g 108Mbps Atheros
    Super-G, then you need to make sure all devices are set to super-g/no
    turbo/turbo static/turbo dynamic. Make sure all of your wireless
    adpaters/Ethernet LAN adapter are compatible with your router manufacturer.
    You may have to experiment a bit with different settings. Always start with
    WEP/WAP encryption off so you can eliminate this as a possible cause. Once
    you have established WLAN/LAN be sure to enable all devices and router for at
    least WEP 128-Bit encryption for security.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZW9jYW1wbw==?=, Mar 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y29tcHVub29i?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    If you can use the Internet from the Wireless then your problem is Network
    Sharing.
    If you are Not capable to use the Internet from the Wireless then your
    problem is lack of Wireless Connection.
    May be this can Help:
    Jack (MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 10, 2005