    addresses. When I ping my own computer, it says request timed out,however
    when I ping using 127.0.0.1, ping command is ok.

    Please help
    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9uZw==?=, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Do you have "File and Printer sharing for Microsoft Networks" service
    switched on in network properties dlg ? Just a hint.
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jul 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Ym9uZw==?=

    Clark Guest

    Are you pinging the correct address? Check the details on the My Networks
    page with your connection highlighted, or use the CMD window and use
    ipconfig /all

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 16, 2005
  4. About ping problem : check route table with "route print" command in dos box
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jul 16, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Ym9uZw==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Asuming that your Wireless is OK and you can log into the Office Network
    then the problem is the office Network Sharing settings.
    If it is your own office and you are da Man/Woman ;) in charge configure
    your Office computers' sharing.
    May be this can Help:http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Otherwsie speak to the IT people.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).