:::::: NETWORK+ STUDY LIBRARY [BOOKS] FOR SALE ::::::

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Bill, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    FOR SALE --- Complete study library

    These are the books that I used to get my compTIA Network+
    certification.

    All are in excellent, NEW condition (no scratches, dings, underlining
    or stains of any type).

    I am selling these as a complete package, so please, no individual
    title sales at this time.

    Please feel free to contact me by emailfor additional details
    or information

    RETAIL PRICE: $495 (PLUS TAX AND/OR SHIPPING!)

    MY PRICE: $290 (I pay shipping to USA addresses)

    Bill Worthington

    ------------------

    ABSOLUTE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO NETWORKING
    ISBN 0-7897-2545-2
    Copyright 2001 by Que
    Retail: $24.99

    ------------------

    BIGELOW'S TROUBLESHOOTING, MAINTAINING & REPAIRING NETWORKS
    ISBN 0-07-222257-3
    Copyright 2002 by McGraw Hill/Osborne
    Retail: $69.99

    -------------------

    NETWORKING - THE COMPLETE REFERENCE
    ISBN 0-07-219277-1
    Copyright 2001 by McGraw Hill/Osborne
    Retail: $49.99

    -------------------

    NETWORKING COMPLETE
    ISBN 0-7821-2610-3
    Copyright 2000 by Sybex
    Retail: $19.99

    -------------------

    MIKE MEYERS' CERTIFICATION PASSPORT - NETWORK +
    ISBN 0-07-219523-1
    Copyright 2002 by McGraw Hill/Osborne
    Retail: $29.99

    -------------------