    specifically - doesn't remember user id's/passwords to network shares. Is
    this true?

    Thanks, Tom

    Tom Newton, Nov 6, 2009

  2. This is popular question. You may have two options. Check this post.
    Vista doesn't remember mapped drives
    4 posts - Last post: Mar 27, 2008
    What if Windows logon Credential is greyed out beacuse it's Vista Home
    Premium? At least that's the only reason I can think it's greyed out. ...
    www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=1570

    --
    Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net