    to rebuild it the best I can do is get computer B to see the wireless
    network it it cannnot connect to it.

    Can anyone help

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaFNy?=, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Have you downloaded and applied Service Pack 2 and then all available
    updates? There are multiple updates for wireless networking and to
    insure you have the best chance of success, you should download these
    updates. I expect that you may also need to download the latest driver
    for your wireless adapter as well.

    Can you start with Service Pack 2 and other updates?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman MVP-Windows, Jun 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UmljaFNy?=

    Clark Guest

    And in case no one mentions it, you don't have to install Win98, just have
    the CD available.

    Clark

    Clark, Jun 18, 2005