    anything. Does anyone have ANY idea how I can open it? I am trying to share
    my DSL connection with another computer in the house and I can't because of
    this problem.

    =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=, Aug 17, 2004

  2. %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe hnetwiz.dll,HomeNetWizardRunDll
    is what is in the target box, when i hit "Find Target...." it goes to RUNDLL32

    =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=, Aug 18, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=

    mike Guest

    "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > Network Setup Wizard Won't Open.... simple as that. No matter where I
    > attempt to access it from, it won't open. I can click on the icon or
    > wording 300 times and nothing happens, no little loading hourglass or
    > anything. Does anyone have ANY idea how I can open it? I am trying to

    share
    > my DSL connection with another computer in the house and I can't because

    of
    > this problem.

    ---

    mike, Aug 18, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=

    mike Guest

    pass, why can't you set the thing manually?
    right click on the dsl connection & enable share?

    mike

    "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe hnetwiz.dll,HomeNetWizardRunDll
    > is what is in the target box, when i hit "Find Target...." it goes to

    RUNDLL32

    > "mike" wrote:
    >
    > > what version of windows?
    > > are you an administrator?
    > > have you tried right clicking on the icon & looking in the dir stated

    and
    > > see if it is still there?
    > >
    > > mike
    > >
    > > "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > > > Network Setup Wizard Won't Open.... simple as that. No matter where I
    > > > attempt to access it from, it won't open. I can click on the icon or
    > > > wording 300 times and nothing happens, no little loading hourglass or
    > > > anything. Does anyone have ANY idea how I can open it? I am trying

    > > share
    > > > my DSL connection with another computer in the house and I can't

    because
    > > of
    > > > this problem.

    > > ---

    ---

    mike, Aug 18, 2004
  5. well, because of this error i can't set this computer up to host a network.
    therefore i cant share the connection. the other computer in my house isn't
    very good, so i don't want to make that thing host the network.

    =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=, Aug 18, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=

    mike Guest

    what windows ver?

    mike

    "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > well, because of this error i can't set this computer up to host a

    network.
    > therefore i cant share the connection. the other computer in my house

    isn't
    > very good, so i don't want to make that thing host the network.
    >
    > "mike" wrote:
    >
    > > pass, why can't you set the thing manually?
    > > right click on the dsl connection & enable share?
    > >
    > > mike
    > >
    > > "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > > > %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe hnetwiz.dll,HomeNetWizardRunDll
    > > > is what is in the target box, when i hit "Find Target...." it goes to

    > > RUNDLL32

    stated
    > > and

    where I

    icon or

    or

    trying

    > > because

    > > ---

    ---

    mike, Aug 18, 2004
  7. XP...i'm thinking maybe i should just reinstall it. is there a way i can
    reinstall without having to reinstall all programs or having to save all my
    files to a CD first?

    =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=, Aug 18, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TEpS?=

    mike Guest

    yep just put the disc in.
    did netwiz ever work or networkin places etc.
    it might not be installed!!

    checxk in control panel add rem prog/windows setup.
    make sure you r an administrator though!!

    mike

    "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > XP...i'm thinking maybe i should just reinstall it. is there a way i can
    > reinstall without having to reinstall all programs or having to save all

    my
    > files to a CD first?
    >
    > "mike" wrote:
    >
    > > what windows ver?
    > >
    > > mike
    > >
    > > "LJR" <> wrote in message
    > > > well, because of this error i can't set this computer up to host a

    > > network.
    > > > therefore i cant share the connection. the other computer in my house

    > > isn't
    > > > very good, so i don't want to make that thing host the network.

    > > stated

    > > where I

    > > icon or

    hourglass