    the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do that?
    Thanks.

    ONLY MCP....for the moment

    Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    John R Guest

    "Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <> wrote in message
    > Dear gurus.
    > I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily see
    > the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do that?
    > Thanks.
    >
    > ONLY MCP....for the moment

    Are you talking about bginfo ?

    John R

    John R, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Consultant Guest

    "c:\program files\bginfo\bginfo.exe" "c:\program files\BGInfo\Config.bgi"
    /timer:0

    Consultant, Oct 1, 2007
  4. Probably....
    I will have a look for it....
    Thanks

    Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz, Oct 1, 2007
  5. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Briscobar Guest

    > "Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear gurus.
    >> I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily
    >> see the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do
    >> that?
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> ONLY MCP....for the moment
    >>

    > Are you talking about bginfo ?

    He's probably talking about MS Paint. Create a new image, type in all the
    relevant network information, and save that image as the wallpaper. Voila.
    Your very own customized wallpaper - without downloading any bulky software!

    Briscobar, Oct 1, 2007