Network Security / Virtual Private Networks

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by International Alliance Privacy Services, Jan 24, 2009.

  1. http://www.intl-alliance.com/store

    Are you concerned over internet safety? Do you want a safe environment
    for your valuable data to pass through without the watchful eyes of
    your internet service provider, government, university, or employer?
    International Alliance Privacy Services is here and we have listened
    to numerous people just like you. We have centered our services around
    data encryption that scrambles your internet activity, chat sessions,
    emails, and other sensitive information to provide you with the most
    private experience you can obtain.

    International Alliance Privacy Services believes in the highest form
    of online data encryption. We use RSA encryption to protect all of
    your online activity. The following account types outline the levels
    of encryption you would receive based on your account choice:

    Any PPTP VPN Account: 128-bit RSA (changed every 15 days)
    Any OpenVPN Account: 256-bit RSA (changed every 30 days)
    Any SSH Account: 768/2048-bit high grade RSA (encryption changes at
    the top of every hour)

    Your online security and protection is the number one reason we're in
    business. We have top level expert technicians here when you need
    them. We have vast certifications in the security field and this is
    all we do. Again, if you have questions please ask. We can explain
    every part of our service, how it works, what it does, and where it
    can benefit you.

    Sometimes its better to ask us beforehand what account type we would
    recommend. Based upon what your needs are, we can create a customized
    solution to meet your needs. Not every one needs a one size fits all
    solution. Come to think of it, do you know any other company that has
    live support and offers to connect to you remotely to help you in your
    setup if you get stuck? What about asking questions during that live
    setup support? Will any other company explain the process to you live
    as its happening? We do!

    What about support for the life of your account? International
    Alliance Privacy Services has you covered. When you become a client of
    ours, we take excellent care of you. from everything regarding setup
    assistance, to making recommendations, to answering questions that you
    may have regarding our products or online security in general. So
    before you settle for a one size fits all solution from another
    company, give (http://www.intl-alliance.com/store) International
    Alliance Privacy Services the opportunity to serve you in a manner
    that you won't soon forget!

    An overview of SSH: An SSH tunnel is an encrypted network tunnel
    created through an SSH connection. SSH is frequently used to tunnel
    insecure traffic over the Internet in a secure way. In order to create
    an SSH tunnel, the SSH client is configured to forward a specified
    remote port and IP address (that is accessible on the SSH server) to a
    port on the local machine. Once the SSH connection has been
    established, the user can connect to the specified local port to
    access the network services that would otherwise only be available at
    the remote IP address and port.

    SSH tunnels provide a means to bypass firewalls that prohibit certain
    Internet services provided that outgoing connections on port 22 are
    allowed. For example, many institutions prohibit users from accessing
    Internet web pages (port 80) directly without first being examined by
    a proxy/filter device. However, if users are able to connect to an
    external SSH server, it is possible for them to create an ssh tunnel
    to forward port 80 on an external web server to a given port (probably
    port 80) on their local machine.

    Server locations available for SSH Services: United States, United
    Kingdom, Canada, Luxembourg, Germany, Malaysia, Czech Republic, The
    Netherlands, and Hong Kong. We can issue you a completely anonymous ip
    address from any of these locations. Not only are you highly protected
    through the encrypted date passed between our servers and
    yourcomputer, you appear to be located in the country where our
    servers are located to the outside (internet) world.

    An overview of VPN: A virtual private network (VPN) is a private data
    network that makes use of the public telecommunication infrastructure,
    maintaining privacy. These systems use encryption and other security
    mechanisms to insure that only authorized users can access the network
    and the data cannot be intercepted. A Virtual Private Network refers
    to a network in which some of devices are connected using the
    Internet, and data transfers are encrypted. Companies tend to use
    VPN's to network offices in different cities. A VPN is a technology
    that establishes a private or secure network connection within a
    public network, such as the internet. This method of connection is
    excellent for public hotspots, internet cafe's, or any place where you
    need to operate over an unsecured wireless network. Once you connect
    to the vpn server, your unprotected wireless connection becomes
    encrypted and your data becomes scrambled to any would-be snooper.

    Come check us out, you won't be disappointed!
    (http://www.intl-alliance.com/store)

    International Alliance Privacy Services, Jan 24, 2009