    linksys. i have win xp and so does she. network says i have an excellent
    connection but i can not connect the internet. try to ping the router can not
    ping. i need help pls

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hlZXI=?=, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Hi,

    One reason might be that security(WEP key) is enabled on the wireless
    router,right click on the network connection and select "view available
    networks".Ask your sister the name of the wireless router or see the name
    from her laptop.click on the network and press connect(if you are not
    connected to that network),it will prompt you are you sure want to disconnect
    ,say yes.If security is enabled on your sisters wireless router,ask her the
    WEP key and type it in the boxes provided and hit ok.

    Hope this helps . . !

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhc2hhbnRo?=, Apr 26, 2005