    disk wizard from XP

    Any ideas would eb appreciated I have been pulling my hair out all day.

    Thanks Ken

    =?Utf-8?B?a2VuZGVi?=, Apr 9, 2005

  2. Are you able to get this network work with a wired connection instead of
    wireless?

    Here are two links that you may find useful for file sharing on Windows XP
    and Windows 2000 Pro.

    http://www.wown.info/j_helmig/w2kshare.htm

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm

    I got both of these links from: