    wrong and how to fix.

    Thanks in advance

    Alan

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFkYXIwNjk=?=, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Try resetting your router.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Have reset router - rebooted - tried restore.
    All PCs can connect to internet
    I think something on main machine is blocking but connot find it.
    have removed sharing and reset sharing but still no luck.
    Any more suggetstion please?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFkYXIwNjk=?=, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Try resetting the network settings on all PCs following these detailed
    steps:

    www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Thanks Carey some how XP firewall got corrupt reinstalled SP2.
    Now seems fine

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFkYXIwNjk=?=, Feb 4, 2005
  6. Glad to hear you got it figured out. Thanks for letting us know!

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Feb 4, 2005