    I am helping a friend with a small network of 3 PCs in a P to P config
    conecting to a hub. All run win 98se. I just rebuilt 1 of the PC's and now
    they dont all see each other. The one I rebuilt sees PC #2 but not #1. PC
    #1 sees #2 but not the one I did. PC #2 sees both of them. Before I
    rebuilt the PC it could see #1. I have rebooted #1 but still no luck. Any
    help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Greg
    Sox Fan, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Sox Fan

    Harrison Guest

    www.practicallynetworked.com

    Harrison, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Sox Fan

    Dan Shea Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I am helping a friend with a small network of 3 PCs in a P to P config
    >conecting to a hub. All run win 98se. I just rebuilt 1 of the PC's and now
    >they dont all see each other. The one I rebuilt sees PC #2 but not #1. PC
    >#1 sees #2 but not the one I did. PC #2 sees both of them. Before I
    >rebuilt the PC it could see #1. I have rebooted #1 but still no luck. Any
    >help would be appreciated.

    Give us your network settings. What are the workgroup and computer
    names? What protocols and clients are installed on each computer?
    Are you running TCP/IP, and if so, how is it configured on each? Can
    they all ping each other? If not, what results do you get?

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, Feb 19, 2004