    drivers that come with vista and the drivers for xp64 from the Epson site.
    The printer will print from another machine running xp.

    Any ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhZ2d5?=, Jun 14, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhZ2d5?=

    Rick Guest

    For persons with Vista questions, please post to
    the appropriate ng.

    This newsgroup is for discussions relating to
    Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64 and IA 64.

    Here is a list of available newsgroups for
    Windows Vista:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    Head on over to the following page at
    Microsoft's website on how to configure
    your newsreader to read Microsoft's Public
    Newsgroups:

    Rick, Jun 14, 2006