    Thanks
    Chris
    G-TV Guide, Inc.

    Genadmin, Apr 30, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    Genadmin <> wrote:
    :I revcently purchased an APC Master Switch Network Power Controller
    :model AP9210 (on eBay so no software) for an R&D lab

    I've never heard of any corporate relationship between
    American Power Corporation (APC) and Cisco Systems Incorporated
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco).

    Is there a cisco hook here that I'm overlooking?
    --
    Warning: potentially contains traces of nuts.

    Walter Roberson, Apr 30, 2005

  3. Genadmin

    Genadmin Guest

    I'm am sorry Robert - are you a spokesman for this newsgroup?

    FYI: Cisco engineers more often than not work w/other equipment besides
    cisco (I know, I know, hard to believe). As such, I thought that
    perhaps some one here uses this particular piece of equipment, as it is
    a popular one used to remotely boot internetworking hardware at remote
    sites.

    Not that it is required but just to shine a beam of light on an
    otherwise dim future, APC doesn't have a newsgroup (@#$%^). Perhaps
    you'd light to start it?

    Now, are we done?!

    Genadmin, May 1, 2005
  4. Don't know about the APC, but on Cisco for Telnet to work you must
    have a password assigned for telnet... Can you log-in to the APC on
    the serial port and use hyperterm to look at the config?????

    gene martinez, May 1, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    Genadmin <> wrote:
    :I'm am sorry Robert - are you a spokesman for this newsgroup?

    Whom are you addressing? By the References: header, it appears
    your reply is to my post, but "Robert" is not one of my names,
    nor even a nicname I have ever had.

    :FYI: Cisco engineers more often than not work w/other equipment besides
    :cisco (I know, I know, hard to believe).

    Cisco engineers more often than not eat, drink, watch TV,
    and get involved in various intimacies -- but it doesn't follow that
    this newsgroup should discuss restaurants, Peeps, whiskey and beer,
    movie stars, nor any S&M beyond that which goes along with configuring
    Cisco equipment.

    :Not that it is required but just to shine a beam of light on an
    :eek:therwise dim future, APC doesn't have a newsgroup (@#$%^). Perhaps
    :you'd light to start it?

    Whut, like the UPS Discussion Forum at
    http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=525
    Or newsgroups comp.hardware or sci.electronics.equipment or
    comp.periphs ?

    --
    Oh, to be a Blobel!

    Walter Roberson, May 1, 2005