    particular book that covers the differences

    Thanks guys

    Chris

    Bobby Bob, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Bobby Bob

    Jim Guest

    "Bobby Bob" <> wrote in
    news:4305f987$:

    > Just passed my os test today and am now A+ certified, moving
    > onto the network plus i notice that there is an new exam out and
    > all the books i find are based on the old exam, is there many
    > differences and is there a particular book that covers the
    > differences

    Congratulations!

    I can't answer your question directly, but you might want to check
    out the alt.certification.network-plus newsgroup.

    Jim

    Jim, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Bobby Bob

    Bobby Bob Guest

    Yeah just noticed my error sorry guys

    Bobby Bob, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Bobby Bob

    Jim Guest

    Evolvocrat <> wrote in news:LzHNe.42798
    $:

    > The Sybex David Groth
    > book, Network+, $th edition, covers the new test.

    Are you saying this book is expensive? :)

    Jim

    Jim, Aug 21, 2005