    again for your time.
    --
    Motochick
    Jo, Mar 6, 2007

  2. Jo

    AJR Guest

    Jo - has been some time since I took the test, however my routine was to
    visit the local Barnes and Noble bookstore and "peruse" the available books.

    AJR, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Good day:
    I used the Sybex book for certification in Net+ and found it sufficient.
    Net+ is not all that difficult and the Sybex worked for that particular
    certification exam, although I woud not depend on Sybex for any of the
    Microsoft certifcations.

    Along with the Sybex book one should purchase a supplemental exam prep, I
    used Test King for Net+, it was about 400 questions, it worked out well.
    Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Mar 9, 2007
  4. > although I would not depend on Sybex for any of the Microsoft
    certifcations.

    I concur. Jo check out the Network+ book by Microsoft Press.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Need help on MCP certification test"