  1. Tech upgraded wireless onlapptop & failed to include my home network password
    wx was input by a previous tech. Is there any way to find this password on my
    hardwired desktop?

    =?Utf-8?B?am9ubnk=?=, Sep 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?am9ubnk=?=

    Malke Guest

    jonny wrote:

    > Tech upgraded wireless onlapptop & failed to include my home network
    > password wx was input by a previous tech. Is there any way to find
    > this password on my hardwired desktop?

    Please see my answer to your first question under the subject
    "wireless". Please do not make new posts about the same subject but
    rather use one thread. Be patient and allow at least 24 hours to pass
    before posting the same question again. These groups are answered by
    people who live all over the world in different time zones than you.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers