    Cheers Barnze

    --
    Keep Smiling & Look after your family

    Barnze, May 1, 2005

  2. Barnze

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 15:10:19 GMT, "Barnze" <> wrote:

    >A mate of mine has just got a 2nd user pc..I have been sorting a few things
    >out but have come up against..Enter network password when trying to e-mail a
    >photo off the net....Also sending a link via e mail will bring up the same
    >thing..the pc is running XP Pro...Any ideas?

    What sort of connection? What e-mail program?

    Evan Platt, May 1, 2005

  3. Barnze

    Barnze Guest

    Broadband..& outlook express.

    Barnze, May 1, 2005
  4. Barnze

    °Mike° Guest

    In <vj6de.13998$>,
    Barnze took 11 lines to utter:

    >A mate of mine has just got a 2nd user pc..I have been sorting a few things
    >out but have come up against..Enter network password when trying to e-mail a
    >photo off the net....Also sending a link via e mail will bring up the same
    >thing..the pc is running XP Pro...Any ideas?
    >
    >Cheers Barnze

    What about some details. Are they networked? How? What OS, etc?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 1, 2005
  5. Barnze

    Barnze Guest

    It aint networked..It is a stand alone system running XP PRO..but if he
    wants to send a link via e-mail up pops the login box for his microsoft
    passport info?

    Beats me!

    Barnze, May 2, 2005
  6. Barnze

    °Mike° Guest

    Where are the details? I refuse to play "ring-a-rosie".

    In <xjnde.5889$>,
    Barnze took 26 lines to utter:

    >It aint networked..It is a stand alone system running XP PRO..but if he
    >wants to send a link via e-mail up pops the login box for his microsoft
    >passport info?
    >
    >Beats me!
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    <snip>