    wirelessly with an hp program.

    Windows does not detect any networks, even though the hp software picks up 3.

    Does anyone know why???

    Ben220899, Jul 18, 2008

  2. Ben220899

    John Guest

    If I understand you correctly, you don't see any wireless network thru
    Windows WZC (Wireless Zero Configuration) but you're able to see 3 wifi
    networks thru HP wireless management software.

    If that's correct, the answer is it's normal. You can only use 1 wireless
    management software at a time. If some other software is managing wireless
    connection, WZC will be unused. If you want to use WZC, there should be an
    option (on your HP wifi management software) to 'let Windows manage my
    wireless network' (or something like that).

    HTH

    John, Jul 18, 2008

  3. Hi
    This page supplements John's advise.