    that each pc is using
    I have assighned ips for all pcs
    Thanks
    lab, Feb 29, 2008

  2. lab

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:18:20 -0600, "lab" <>
    wrote:

    >What is a good network monitor software that i could download
    > ether trial or freeware?

    MRTG or RRD Tool.

    >I have 12 pcs on a wireless router and would like to know the bandwidth
    >that each pc is using

    As long as each PC has SNMP enabled.

    >I have assighned ips for all pcs

    It works better that way...
    Evan Platt, Feb 29, 2008

  3. lab

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:18:20 -0600, lab wrote:

    >What is a good network monitor software that i could download
    > ether trial or freeware?

    You haven't seen anything mentioned in the recent threads in 24hshd
    asking about the same thing?

    MRTG with or without RRDTool,
    PRTG

    >I have 12 pcs on a wireless router and would like to know the bandwidth
    >that each pc is using
    >I have assighned ips for all pcs

    Does help, however any solution with this setup depends on installing a
    client (something I forgot the name for) or SNMP on each system.

    If you don't want that or don't have the same laptops all the time then
    you may be looking at the Linksys routers with DD-WRT and pull the info
    off the router rather than each PC.

    >Thanks

    Me
    why?, Feb 29, 2008