Network monitoring bulletin board and forum

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Vigilance Monitoring, Oct 13, 2004.

    Vigilance Monitoring, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Vigilance Monitoring

    David Shaw Guest

    You might want to check on your pgp sig- it didn't verify.

    -ds

    David Shaw, Oct 14, 2004

  3. Vigilance Monitoring

    Celtic Leroy Guest

    (David Shaw) wrote:

    >You might want to check on your pgp sig- it didn't verify.
    >
    >-ds

    Are you using the correct public key?

    Celtic Leroy, Oct 14, 2004