    there somewhere for download?

    Vic
    Running XP Pro x64 on AMD Athlon 3200+/Gigabyte mb.
    =?Utf-8?B?Vmlj?=, Jun 25, 2006

  2. If it is a 16-bit program it will not run on x64. If it has a 16-bit
    installer but is a 32-bit program you may be able to install it manually.
    If it is a 32-bit program with a 32-bit installer then try compatibility
    mode and choose the latest OS you successfully ran it on.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 25, 2006

  3. Not available on x64, and unfortunately it requires a driver so it has to be
    ported to x64 to work. I know there is talk of a new version for Vista
    64bit, so hopefully it will be available for XP x64 as well, when it's
    finally available. But right now there's nothing.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 25, 2006