Network magic site is all screwed up.

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by flamestar, Jan 18, 2009.

  1. flamestar

    flamestar Guest

    I keep trying to buy another license for network magic but the sale
    doesn't go throught. Now they want to charghe me $300 for things I do
    not wamnt and they won't let me change anything.




    Description Each Qty Total
    edit move to wish list remove

    Network Magic Pro 5.0 +
    Iolo System Mechanic 8 Bundle
    NMPROISMBUNDLE $59.99
    was $99.94, save $39.95
    $59.99
    remove

    Iolo System Mechanic 8
    ISM $25.00 1 $25.00
    remove

    Network Magic Pro 5.0
    NMPRO $39.99
    was $49.99, save $10.00 1 $39.99
    edit move to wish list remove

    Network Magic Pro 5.0
    NMPRO $39.99
    was $49.99, save $10.00
    $39.99
    edit move to wish list remove

    Network Magic Pro 5.1
    NMPRO5.1 $39.99
    was $49.99, save $10.00
    $159.96
    Promotion Code/Gift Certificate Number: Apply

    Country

    State / ProvinceZip / Postal Code Calculate

    Summary
    Item Sub-Total: $324.93







    Total Before Tax: $324.93
    Tax: N/A




    Order Total: $324.93


    Knowledge Base

    Open a Ticket

    Ticket Status

    Logout

    Help
     
    flamestar, Jan 18, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. flamestar <> wrote:
    > I keep trying to buy another license for network magic but the sale
    > doesn't go throught. Now they want to charghe me $300 for things I do
    > not wamnt and they won't let me change anything.


    Hi - I'm not sure why you posted this in a peer-support newsgroup for
    Microsoft wireless networking issues. Call the company on the phone, or
    don't buy their software. Nobody in here can help you with this, sorry.

    <snip>
     
    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Jan 18, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Hi
    In addition to Lanwench comment above. My experience shows that network
    magic changes the way Windows Network works to the extend that sooner a or
    later it become an hazard rather than an assess.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "flamestar" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I keep trying to buy another license for network magic but the sale
    > doesn't go throught. Now they want to charghe me $300 for things I do
    > not wamnt and they won't let me change anything.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Description Each Qty Total
    > edit move to wish list remove
    >
    > Network Magic Pro 5.0 +
    > Iolo System Mechanic 8 Bundle
    > NMPROISMBUNDLE $59.99
    > was $99.94, save $39.95
    > $59.99
    > remove
    >
    > Iolo System Mechanic 8
    > ISM $25.00 1 $25.00
    > remove
    >
    > Network Magic Pro 5.0
    > NMPRO $39.99
    > was $49.99, save $10.00 1 $39.99
    > edit move to wish list remove
    >
    > Network Magic Pro 5.0
    > NMPRO $39.99
    > was $49.99, save $10.00
    > $39.99
    > edit move to wish list remove
    >
    > Network Magic Pro 5.1
    > NMPRO5.1 $39.99
    > was $49.99, save $10.00
    > $159.96
    > Promotion Code/Gift Certificate Number: Apply
    >
    > Country
    >
    > State / ProvinceZip / Postal Code Calculate
    >
    > Summary
    > Item Sub-Total: $324.93
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Total Before Tax: $324.93
    > Tax: N/A
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Order Total: $324.93
    >
    >
    > Knowledge Base
    >
    > Open a Ticket
    >
    > Ticket Status
    >
    > Logout
    >
    > Help
    >
     
    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 18, 2009
    #3
  4. flamestar

    flamestar Guest

    On Jan 18, 4:32 pm, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."
    <> wrote:
    > Hi
    > In addition to Lanwench comment above. My experience shows that network
    > magic changes the way Windows Network works to the extend that sooner a or
    > later it become an hazard rather than an assess.
    > Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)
    >
    >.Yuo may be right is there a better networking program out there.


    Of course if Mcrosoft had its way they would protect poeple so much
    that we miht as well be runn ing DOS
     
    flamestar, Jan 19, 2009
    #4
  5. flamestar <> wrote:
    > On Jan 18, 4:32 pm, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."
    > <> wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> In addition to Lanwench comment above. My experience shows that
    >> network magic changes the way Windows Network works to the extend
    >> that sooner a or later it become an hazard rather than an assess.
    >> Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)
    >>
    >> .Yuo may be right is there a better networking program out there.

    >
    > Of course if Mcrosoft had its way they would protect poeple so much
    > that we miht as well be runn ing DOS


    Feh. Why be irritated with Microsoft because some third party company has a
    screwed-up online ordering system?
     
    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Jan 19, 2009
    #5
  6. flamestar

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Milwaukee
    Don't Buy Network Magic!!!!!

    Save yourself hoursof frustration! Support is nonexistant! I've spent many hours of wasted time and still have made no progress on the problem. Obviously they have no respect for the customer or the customers time.!!!!

    THEY ARE THE WORST EVER!!!!
     
    , Aug 10, 2010
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?Utf-8?B?aWRvZXNo?=

    Firewall screwed up XP network settings

    =?Utf-8?B?aWRvZXNo?=, May 24, 2005, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    531
    =?Utf-8?B?aWRvZXNo?=
    May 24, 2005
  2. Gene Hora

    Network Magic 2.0

    Gene Hora, Nov 20, 2005, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    1,701
    Gene Hora
    Jan 2, 2006
  3. larryw

    Network screwed up How to start over

    larryw, Apr 25, 2006, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    700
    justintime
    Apr 26, 2006
  4. Shuey

    win 2k display properties all screwed ..

    Shuey, Nov 10, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    580
    °Mike°
    Nov 11, 2003
  5. SteveB
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    3,290
    SteveB
    Mar 26, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page