Network Load Balance problem

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Paul Smith, Dec 17, 2008.

  1. Paul Smith

    Paul Smith Guest

    Network Load Balance problem

    Hi all

    I am trying to use load balancing between two windows 2003 servers and a
    windows xp client and all three are running IIS. The following is the
    config:

    SERVER-A : 192.168.2.1 - leasing DHCP IP from 192.168.2.5-100
    SERVER-B : 192.168.2.2
    PC-A : 192.168.2.6

    I created a cluster with the IP 192.168.3.1 but I am having problems to add
    the hosts to it. I also created a A record in DNS for the cluster. This is a
    screenshot of the problem :
    http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs434&d=08513&f=newpicture282281.jpg

    Can anyone illuminate me as to what might be the problem?

    thanks!
    Paul Smith, Dec 17, 2008

  2. Paul Smith

    Paul Smith Guest

    sorry IP of cluster set is 192.168.2.3, which is the same subnet of the
    others...

    Paul Smith, Dec 17, 2008

  3. Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 17, 2008