    it. Please help.
    --
    aidan

    =?Utf-8?B?QWlkYW4=?=, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Your computer can't be joined to a domain if it's running XP Home Edition,
    Home Edition isn't able to join domains. The links below should help you
    with regards to network sharing:

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_concept_file_share_setup.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...8d-6b4a-448e-a632-076f98a351a2&displaylang=en

    Peter Bui[MS], Mar 24, 2005

  3. Thanks, Peter. I'd already gone through the first two work-throughs that you
    list, but I will focus on the Network Places aspects of the Troubleshooting
    Guide which I hadn't seen before. I'm still puzzled though by my host PC
    needing permission to see/access its own network that it's created. Any hints
    please on how I solve this?

    =?Utf-8?B?QWlkYW4=?=, Mar 25, 2005