Network hardware for sale

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jason Payne, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Jason Payne

    Jason Payne Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    My name is Jason Payne and I am with Maxis Technologies.

    Maxis Technologies, Inc. is a major purchaser and seller of network
    and telecommunications equipment.

    We are the source that most Fortune 1000 companies, ISP's, leasing
    companies and brokers contact to sell their unwanted equipment to.
    Maxis Technologies is the avenue of choice that companies turn to and
    avoid the hassle of using online auctions, and other time consuming
    methods.

    Maxis Technologies supplies new and refurbished equipment for sale
    and/or trade to all types of companies -- big, medium and small. We
    offer a standard 120 day warranty (4 months!) with all of our
    refurbished equipment. This is the longest warranty available from
    any valid reseller! Additionally, all of our equipment is completely
    Tech Certified prior to shipment. Our website (www.maxistech.net) will
    provide you with the details of this rigorous and extensive process.

    Please don't hesitate to call me for information or advice concerning
    equipment that you would like to buy or sell. We have a well trained
    Tech Department that can assist with any questions that you might have
    concerning networking equipment.

    Here are a few of the items I can provide for you right now at great
    prices. All of this equipment is refurbished and comes Fully Tech
    Certified with our Standard 120 Day Repair or Replacement Warranty:

    WIC-1DSU-T1: $135
    NM-2FE2W: $650
    NM-HDV-2T1-48: $5200
    CISCO 7206VXR Router (NPE 300, I/O-FE, AC Power): $6100
    CISCO Catalyst Switch 6509 (Chassis with 1300W AC Power Supply): $4100
    3Com Total Control (HiPer DSP Bundle, 336 Ports - V.92 Modems)

    If you need a special configuration or you need a piece of equipment
    that you do not see in this email, please contact me with your needs
    and I am sure we can assist you with anything you may need. Please
    note that all prices are generally negotiable. Thank you very much
    for your time, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Best Regards,
    Jason Payne
    Maxis Technologies, Inc
    433 W. Wilshire Blvd. Ste 2B